I enjoyed following your journey to your sweet Sophie. I posted a comment way back when on your myadoptionwebsite page. We're also LDS. We live in Washington state with our four kids. Our youngest came home from China in July of 2006. She is such an absolute joy.
So glad to hear your little one has adjusted so well to life with her forever family.
Congratulations on one month home! We are coming up on four years with our Tongginator. I look back and can't believe how far we've come. What a fun (and sometimes tiring!) time for y'all. Blessings to you in the new year.
Hello! I just saw your adoption website today, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing the terrific memories and photos from your journey. For us, at the very beginning of our own adoption journey, it is wonderful to see what lies in store for us in the future. I especially enjoy seeing families who have bio kids (we have 3) and then adopt. We have had several people think we are crazy (which we might be), but adoption has always been in our plan, and it's nice to read other people's blogs as they grow their families through international adoption, too. And I must say that you have THE best quotes on Sophie's website ... I love to collect adoption-related quotes, and I read some on your adoption website that were perfect and I have never seen before. Anyway, Sophie is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
This blog was created to give me a place to journal the everyday happenings of our family. A place to record the funny things my kiddos say, a place to celebrate our happy times, a place to remember our blessings and struggles and most importantly, a place to remember all the little things I love about being a mom.
3 comments:
Kim,
I enjoyed following your journey to your sweet Sophie. I posted a comment way back when on your myadoptionwebsite page. We're also LDS. We live in Washington state with our four kids. Our youngest came home from China in July of 2006. She is such an absolute joy.
So glad to hear your little one has adjusted so well to life with her forever family.
Eileen Beck
Congratulations on one month home! We are coming up on four years with our Tongginator. I look back and can't believe how far we've come. What a fun (and sometimes tiring!) time for y'all. Blessings to you in the new year.
Hello! I just saw your adoption website today, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing the terrific memories and photos from your journey. For us, at the very beginning of our own adoption journey, it is wonderful to see what lies in store for us in the future. I especially enjoy seeing families who have bio kids (we have 3) and then adopt. We have had several people think we are crazy (which we might be), but adoption has always been in our plan, and it's nice to read other people's blogs as they grow their families through international adoption, too. And I must say that you have THE best quotes on Sophie's website ... I love to collect adoption-related quotes, and I read some on your adoption website that were perfect and I have never seen before. Anyway, Sophie is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
All the best,
Nicole A. in OH
Post a Comment