
Celebrating Adoption is national organization of photographers who donate their time and talents to celebrate the beauty and miracle of adoption. Families who have adopted a child and are within a year of coming home are eligible to participate in this program. They have a link on their website which provides lists of participating photographers in your state. I have recently contacted and scheduled a session for Sophie in a couple of weeks. I am so excited! The photographer that will take Sophie's pictures offers a free 1-2 hour session and a set of proofs which is a value over $500 dollars! This photographer has adopted a daughter from India and told me that it is her way of giving back. For those families who have recently adopted, I just wanted to share...
1 comment:
Hi Kim--- thanks for the tip. I love your blog. I really love the photos of your Mom and her grands. So sweet. Sophie is getting bigger. She's such a pretty little thing!
Post a Comment