January 6, 2009

Contest for Charity

Cookie Magazine is having a contest for charity. The charity receiving the most votes will be given $35,000.00 dollars! Cookie Magazine has posted the finalists on their website and Amy Elderidge with "Love Without Boundaries" is one of the finalists. There is no purchase necessary to vote, and you could even win a trip to Mexico! "Love Without Boundaries" is one of my very favorite charities. The work they do for the orphaned children in China is absolutely amazing. Take a minute to watch the video, vote for "Love Without Boundaries" and help spread the word! Oh, and make sure to leave a comment for me letting me know that you voted :)

http://www.cookiemag.com/magazine/sweeps/smart_cookie_finalists09/entry/long/

1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

I voted! And now I'm nervous, because it would be absolutely amazing for that money to go to LWB! All the organizations were amazing, of course, but I am praying for LWB to win and have the funds to help many more of China's neediest children.

Thanks for the info!

All the best,
Nicole A. in OH


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones