Note to self: From the looks of this picture taken last summer, it appears that I am behind on my merit badge sewing...
Nathan, at 13, is almost an Eagle Scout! So exciting! My first of, hopefully, three Eagle Scouts :) For his project, he and the other scouts and leaders in his troop will be building and refurbishing nesting boxes for geese and ducks at a nearby wetland. The next few days will be BUSY, BUSY, BUSY for him, but it's so exciting to think that he is just about there. Ian, or Big Pop Daddio as the kids like to call him, is trying to convince me that he needs to take my camera with him to document the big event. While I definitely would like some pictures of the project in progress, I'm quite certain I don't want my Nikon being shleped through the wetlands with a bunch of scouts, as cute as they are. I think the point and shoot will have to do. I might have to remind him what happened to my last camera that he took on the Wind Rivers trip :) After Nate's project on Saturday, he only has to finish up one final merit badge...personal management. I think it's the first merit badge he started and will be the last one completed :) You're almost there, Nathan. Almost.


















2 comments:
Go, Nathan, go!! Yeah, I'm thinking the point and shoot will just have to do.
You must be so proud!!!!!!!
:=)
Post a Comment