August 26, 2009

haircuts and such

Sophie got a new haircut.
I think it makes her look all grown up!
But, I still can see the baby in her too. Love that.
Don't you just love her eyes? I think they're beautiful! Sophie adores Rico. She takes such good care of him and feeds him every night (all by herself). It makes her so proud that she almost prances through the kitchen with his big bowl of food and Scooby snacks. They check on each other often throughout the day.
Wow, excuse me, I guess my picture taking got a bit annoying :)
Oh my.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, if looks could kill!! LOL!

Carrie said...

Love her new haircut - still waiting on Sadie's to keep growing! Great pics!

TanyaLea said...

Cute cut and I love the bow!!

But my favorite part of this post by far, is that last picture... too funny!! LOL! ;)

ellieshine said...

She is the cutest :) I LOVE the haircut - I'm going to show it to my stylist so she can cut Tia's the same way! (really!) I will post a photo after she gets the cut.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones