August 13, 2009

my poppy dip girl

Sophie received her Poppy Dip dress in the mail this week. When we opened it, she immediately began stripping off her clothes as fast as she could so she could try it on. She has told me over and over again how "tute" it is. Definitely a girl who knows what she likes!
Can't you just see it in her eyes? Click on the picture and surely you will see that twinkle. She is laughing because I told her not to put the flower stem up her nose. Did she listen? Uh, no...
I think the reason I love these dresses so much is because they remind me of the dresses my mom used to make for me and my sisters. I can't wait to order some Poppy Dip pants for Halloween! Thanks Sallee!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

LOL! Yeah, they never listen...what a cute dress!

This is me! said...

That is adorable! Even with the stem up her nose!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones