Nathan: "I bet Jessie won't have to do this."
Me: "Umm, yeah. I've taken her picture on the first day of school since preschool. Do you think she will avoid it on the first day of her senior year? Nope. I may even require it on the first day of college ;)"
~Nathan~9th Grade
~Christian~5th Grade
~Michael~4th Grade
(Wow, look at the size of that bag! He'll be able to bring home LOTS of homework in that thing!)
Sigh... This is the last year my boys will wear matching uniforms. Will Nathan really go to high school next year? ugh. ugh. ugh. Jessie starts school on Wednesday. Lucky for her since she has procrastinated reading those two books for AP English. Wait til you see Sophie in her itty bitty school uniform. No, she's not going to school yet, but a friend gave me a dress her daughter had outgrown and it is cute, cute cute! Maybe I can get them to all pose together on Wednesday? You think? Probably not, but I'll give it my best shot :)



















3 comments:
What a handsome group of guys! Can't wait to see Sophie in her little uniform - sounds cute!
Awwww.....I had to LOL at Nathan's comment!
They look so sharp! Hope they all have a great 1st day!!
Post a Comment