February 24, 2009

Eagle's Nest


Tonight is the Blue and Gold banquet for my two cub scouts, Christian and Michael. The theme of this year's banquet is American ABC's. Each family was asked to bring a dessert to share that represents America. Aren't these little bald eagles in their nests cute? I took the basic idea from the Family Fun website and made just a few changes. The head is a large marshmallow dipped in white chocolate and then covered in coconut. I used cashews for the beaks and mini chocolate chips for the eyes. Each eagle is perched on a chocolate covered oreo and placed in a graham cracker crust/chow mein noodle nest. I know my boys will LOVE them!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

These are totally adorable!!

This is me! said...

I love these! There are the perfect blue and gold dessert!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones