February 17, 2009

Have you heard?

IT'S MY SISTER-IN-LAW CATHERINE'S
50TH BIRTHDAY!
Wish her a happy day @
Jessie and her ballroom dance team just got home from a weekend in sunny California! It's always a whirlwind trip and a great time! Both her Latin and Standard teams took 1st place and she even brought home a nice, big trophy with her new Latin partner!
Way to go, Jessie!
Everyone's entitled to a bad hair day, right? We had a few chuckles over Sophie's little pony yestersday. Usually, it just boings straight up or every once in awhile, will lay back. But yesterday, no matter what I did, that little ponytail went straight forward :) She didn't mind one bit though. She had a great time sporting it at the movies, and I think she ate a whole bucket of popcorn herself :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Ack!!! Oh my heck, I can't believe you did that! ROFLMBO!!! Stealing photos off my blog and blackmailing me with them....Congrats to Jessi, that's great!! and Sophie looks adorable no matter what's going on with the hair. Love you all! C.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones