Yesterday, Sophie had a follow-up appointment with the ENT. Her left ear is healing nicely; however, the right side continues to be red and inflamed. The doctor said she had a hematoma around the surgical site and that he would need to aspirate the fluid. Sophie was really brave for a minute :) Then, she was just plain done with it all. When the doctor was finished and she was back in my arms, she gave the doctor the dirtiest look I have ever seen. I couldn't help but giggle only because I have never seen Sophie look so spiteful. She really is sweet as pie, but she also manages to hold her own quite well...all 24 pounds of her :) We left the office sporting this compression wrap which was used to keep the hematoma decompressed. She had to wear it for 24 hours. I'm hopeful that with the antibiotics it will continue to improve, but I have to say that I don't know if it really looks much better tonight. We go back to the doctor in one week.
Don't Blink
11 years ago





















1 comment:
Hope it heals up quickly!
Post a Comment