July 10, 2009

Par-TAY

Yesterday, Christian and Michael spent the afternoon (o.k., most of the day) at my sister's house. Tonya can plan a serious party. Let me tell ya. She has the house that everyone wants to be at. She is definitely a Kool-Aid mom. Something that no matter how hard I try am just not :) I think she had the whole neighborhood over. She had rented a dunking booth, a snow cone machine AND cotton candy machine. Can it really get better than that? Well, unless, I also tell you that she takes fabulous pictures of all the fun and then spends the night e-mailing the pics to you. Here's a sneak peek. I'm sure there are more to come. Christian looks as if he has had one-too-many-a-snow-cone :) Thanks Aunt Tonya! Happy Birthday Austin and Ryan!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Those top two photos just crack me up!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Boys will be boys! Aunt Tonya sure CAN throw a party! My boys would have flipped! Only missing the bounce house ;)

This is me! said...

This looks like the best party ever!!

living4him5 said...

Great pics!! WOW, I need an Aunt Tonya too!!

Have a great weekend!

kitchu said...

What fun! LOVE that second photo, made me laugh- so funny!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones