1 Orange Supreme Cake Mix (Duncan Hines)
1 small package Orange Jell-o
1/2 cup boiling water AND 1/2 cup cold water
1 small package instant vanilla pudding
2 cups milk
1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
1 tsp. vanilla
Bake cake as directed in a 9x13 inch or jelly roll pan. Cool. Dissolve Jell-o in 1/2 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water. Poke holes in cake and pour Jell-o over it. Chill 3 hours.
Frosting: Combine pudding, milk and vanilla. Mix until thick. Fold in cool whip. Frost cake and chill.
I haven't had a chance to try this yet. But I bet it tastes just like summer...




















2 comments:
Yum! I'm definitely going to try this! Does anyone else remember when "poke cakes" first came out? I'm dating myself...
I have made this (a long time ago) and it is yummy! Great in the hot summer weather!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months!
Post a Comment