July 19, 2009

definitely bloggable

I think it is definitely bloggable or blog worthy to mention that Ian and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary yesterday. It makes me feel old just to say that. Twenty years. Wow. Doesn't that make you think of silver or gold or something like that? Ian tells me that all that starts happening at 25 years not 20. Phew. Maybe I should defend my feeling of oldness by saying I was only 20 when we got married. Ok, that makes me feel a bit better :) We enjoyed a quiet day together and found our new, absolutely-favorite Chinese restaurant ever. And yes, I have agreed to a photo shoot with Ian and the kids. Because, after all, twenty years really is something to celebrate. I love you, Ian!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Definitely something to celebrate!

This is me! said...

Congratulations!! You guys are the best!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones