June 9, 2009

Seventeen


She's seventeen today. Unbelievable. A senior, no doubt. She took these pictures of herself last week. Not bad if you ask me :) They make me smile. A tame day for the mane for sure. She is known by all by her hair. It's rarely done the same way twice. If you know her, you know that it's true. We have some fun festivities planned for later today and tomorrow. Pictures and more to come... Happy, happy birthday Jessie! We heart you :)

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Hi there Kim,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments. I'm so thrilled that many people have written with news of their children from Zhejiang. I've only learned of this province since yesterday but I'm hearing good things about the kiddos coming from there.

I'll be prowling your blog for all info and feel free to share anything with me.

Your Sophie is just darling - and what a beautiful family you have. Indeed, you've been blessed.

Sorry I'm barging in on your birthday post but I couldn't find an e-mail address so opted for this.

Thanks again for your kindness.

Wanda (At Last...)
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com

Wanda said...

Oh, and forgot to add. Our girls have the same birthday.

Cool, heh?

Wanda


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones