June 21, 2009

all {girl}

Sophie found this old dance costume in her cousin's playroom. She been telling me over and over again how "tu" it is which in Sophie talk means "cute". Lots of twirling going on today:) Thanks to my very talented sister, Tonya, who never tires of chasing Sophie around snapping photos! They are beautiful! Favorites anyone?

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Umm ?? HOw to pick?????? I love the third one down (color!) and I really love the one where she is running at the camera & laughing!! Sophie looks SO adorable; I swear, Kim, she gets prettier every day!!!!

This is me! said...

My favorite is the one where she is crawling with the flower hanging over her eye! So, so cute!!

Catherine said...

I don't know how you could pick....they are wonderful photos. When does your class start?

Carrie said...

What great pics!!! Glad to see you guys are doing well!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones