Not only is my {big} girl able to wear these cute little buns in her hair now, but she also goes to her nursery class at church all by herself. Without a tear. It took a long time. Almost 10 months. But she has gone for three weeks now without me. And today without crying. The teacher says she asks about me but seems content when told that I will come get her soon. She was so happy to bring the treats to share with her friends today. Of course we brought her favorites. Marshmallows and cookies. I'm so proud of her! Sniff. Sniff. What a big girl! Note: I love grandma's lipstick on Sophie cheek. Too cute!
Don't Blink
11 years ago


















3 comments:
Oh, wow, Sophie! We have tried to leave Mya twice. Uh-huh - that good. Once we get "settled" we will consider it again :=)
I love Sophie's ahir - we call those "Bear Ears" and Mya loves them!
Fun catching up with you - everything from swimming to braces and OH MY the pictures of your beautiful oldest - sigh.
What a big girl!!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment