Michael put aside all images of ferocious, meat eating, blood thirsty carnivores when he announced last night that he was drawing a dinosaur for Sophie. He even pulled out that seldom used pink marker claiming that pink is her favorite color. Which I don't doubt. Though she never has told us so :) Michael didn't even get upset, when Sophie randoming wrote what looks like the letter "N" on the T-Rex's back leg. I'd like to think she was practicing her letters. Though not likely:) While Michael was drawing, this is what he said me:Michael: Mom, Sophie should be in the "Three Best Smiles in All the World Contest".
(Pause)
Michael: I know she would win first place.
Me: I seriously bet she would.
This little sassy, and very kissable, expression is all because Jessie clipped her glittery ballroom earrings on her. You should have seen Sophie flip her head as she walked. Oh my. I think I might be in trouble :) I might add that the earrings went perfectly with the light-up princess t-shirt that Sophie insists on wearing every time she sees it hanging in the closet. Sometimes it gets hung in the back. I don't know how that happens...


















3 comments:
The pink carnivore is priceless!
Sophie ALWAYS looks like she is busting out with happiness!!! I have loved seeing her transition, she is a beautiful little girl, with ALL her smiles!
What a sweet brother! And Sophie's "prissy face" is too funny!
Post a Comment