April 7, 2009

No More Brace Face

Look at that smile! After two and a half years, Nathan is no longer sporting a tin grin! It definitely makes him look older I think. He managed one week before the retainer thieves stole that $145 dollar piece of plastic right out of his locker while he was eating lunch at school. Can you believe? Hmmm... Seriously, Nate. I'm not sure I'm buying that one. Maybe it got thrown away with your trash? He's sticking with his story through. Makes you wonder :) My dad, who practiced dentistry, said that the best lost retainer story he ever heard was when someone claimed that a seagull swooped down and plucked his retainer right off his lunch tray while eating outside on a patio. Looks like Nate owes me quite a few extra jobs :)

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Yeah, I've threatened Elise within an inch of her life about losing the retainer. His smile looks great!

This is me! said...

Wow! He looks so handsome! Too bad about those darn retainer thieves. :(

k&m said...

Cam holds the lost retainer record at his ortho's office - I think it was 5! Nathan's teeth look wonderful!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones