Sophie tends to get the giggles sometimes. So much so, that we all end up laughing right along with her. Like today, when Nathan brought home this dart launcher thing that he won in a basketball shooting contest at school. Sophie was so surprised to see that foam dart go flying the first time that she just busted out a good 'ole belly laugh. Each time Nathan launched another dart, she just laughed harder and harder. I think it was the surprise factor that made it so funny to her. And it reminded me of something Michael said about Sophie a few weeks ago...With Sophie in a fit of giggles...
Michael said: "I just love her Chinese laugh".
Christian: "Oh yeah, me too".
Me: :)On another note, I LOVE this picture of Sophie running down the sidewalk! You can click on the photo to see it larger. She has come so far in the past six months. When we first came home, it was difficult for her to walk without losing her balance. Now, she's got a pretty good run going on. And when she's particularly happy, she throws in a little gallop or maybe it's a skip? Whatever it is, it's the cutest. I think I'm going to use this picture for one of our post placement photos...


















4 comments:
LOL! Her Chinese laugh! She looks so happy!
Absolutely precious...you can see the joy on her face as she is running.
Kim
She is so beautiful, running!! And I would love to hear her Chinese Laugh!
What a happy girl! I have one too who laughs like that. It warms the soul... She sure is cute.
Post a Comment