October 24, 2008

Little Punkin

Come said the wind to the leaves one day
Come ore the meadows and we will play
Put on your dresses scarlet and gold
For summer's gone and the days grow cold
~a children's song of the 1880's~



5 comments:

Jason said...

So sweet! I love her little pumpkin shirt too.

Stefanie said...

And what a darling little punkin she IS!! Love the fall photos of Sophie Mei :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

She is just growing so much - funny how love does that!!!

kitchu said...

beautiful words, beautiful little girl :O)

Rebecca Lily said...

Kim, she is GORGEOUS!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! (As if you needed anyone to tell you that!!)

I haven't visited in awhile and I just love looking through all your posts & catching up. :) I am so happy to see your daughter home & your family so complete & happy. What a blessing!!!

xoxo
Rebecca


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones