December 17, 2009

betcha didn't know...

that there's more than one way to "cut the cheese".
If ya know what I mean.
Apparently, there is someone at our house who didn't get the memo... you know, the really important one.
The one about "naughty and nice".
Cuz someone I know has been, ahem, shall we say...
naughty this week.
Very, very naughty ;

6 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Oh dear!! This could've been a 'wordless wednesday' post, too... the photo says it all!! LOL! ;)

Have a blessed Christmas! <><
~ Tanya

k&m said...

I think thats a very creative way to do it! LOL

This is me! said...

This is horrendously funny!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my!!! Guess you didn't need that cutter for paper after all :)

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Im having my first blog GIVEAWAY!!! Come by and say Hello!!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

missing your posts! Hope you all had a great christmas and new year! Just checking in!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones