Wow. I knew that after Christmas things would be a'hoppin around here. I guess I just didn't realize how much so :) Slowly, very slowly, some of our commitments are lessening and I really hope to catch ya 'all up on some of the fun things we've been up to the last couple of months.
Tuesday night we celebrated Chinese New Year at a local Chinese restaurant with Sophie. Each year, on only one night, they have a traditional lion's dance. You have to make reservations weeks in advance. Now, having gone, I can see why. It was just so much fun! We will definitely be going again next year...if Sophie will go, that is :) She took one look at that big 'ol lion heading our way and absolutely screamed! She was out of her high chair and practically inside her daddy's shirt before it had made its way to our table. She watched most of the show out of the corner of her eye. She did eventually relax enough to eat some of her favorite fare...chicken and noodles.
Happy Year of the Tiger, Sophie Mei Mei!































4 comments:
She looks adorable in her red dress!
Nice to see you back, she looks adorable!!!
I agree - good to have you back, and love the pics!
I love Sophie in her red dress! I love the dragon -
Welcome back, missed you!!!
Post a Comment