started preschool today!
She quickly spied the babies, kitchen and Walm@rt shopping carts :)
Look at her checking out her new school peeps as they came into the classroom. I hung in the back of the classroom for the first 10 minutes or so. And took a few pictures, of course. I know, I know. A bit much. It runs in the family. All the pictures and all. My sister is guilty of following the school bus in her mini van on her daughter's first day of school...videotaping the entire ride. Yep, I'm talking about you, Jenn. I'm not that bad. O.k., maybe I am. Just a little.
When I picked her up two hours later, she was ALL smiles.





















5 comments:
How precious is she?!?!
LOVE the black leather jacket!!!
So glad she had such a great first day! ;)
I'd be all smiles if I was that cute too :)
I am so glad she had a great first day - many more to come!!!!!!
She's adorable! How fun to start preschool!
She's getting so big! I'm glad it was such a great first day!
YOur boots are on their way today!!! Thanks for the sweet note.
Believe it or not I have been following your journey since you went to China!! Small World! :-)
I cant believe how small your daughters feet are if she is 4!! Or I just adopted a BIG FOOT last year!! ha
Ava is pushing a size 9, 8 1/2 fits perfect and she is 2 3/4!!! :-)
Have a wonder Christmas! Your daughter is so precious and Im glad so had a good first day at preschool.
Post a Comment