April 1, 2010

LWB Mother's Day Necklaces



The necklace says it all. I have been wonderfully blessed with an opportunity to partner with Love Without Boundaries in designing and creating a special Mother's Day necklace for them. The proceeds will benefit the LWB Education Program. And they just went on sale today! I love 'em so much, I had to make one for myself :) C'mon, go check it out here and let me know what you think!

My new business website is just about up! Maybe, just maybe, by Monday. And there's gonna be a GIVEAWAY!

7 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOVE it!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you've been cookin' up at your place!!

Carrie said...

Kim, that is so awesome!!

You know I'll be putting this on my wish list! ;)

k&m said...

Love, Love, Love these!

Jewels of My Heart said...

These are beautiful! What a lovely design and for such a special cause.
Just beautiful....

kitchu said...

those are beautiful~!

Stefanie said...

Can't wait to see your new site!!
SO EXCITING!!

This is me! said...

I love these! Can't wait for the website!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones