Hi Carrie, All you have to do to enter...leave me a comment over on Wheat and {Wildflowers} telling me how many entries you have. Thanks for following!
This blog was created to give me a place to journal the everyday happenings of our family. A place to record the funny things my kiddos say, a place to celebrate our happy times, a place to remember our blessings and struggles and most importantly, a place to remember all the little things I love about being a mom.
3 comments:
Oh, Kim!!!!!
I love, love, LOVE!!!
&
I got to be your first follower over there! ;)
I didn't see where to sign up for the give-away ... also, would you mind sharing that script font?! I love it!
The site has such a beautiful, sophisticated design - just gorgeoous! LOVE all your jewelry designs, too!!
Way to go!! ;)
Hi Carrie,
All you have to do to enter...leave me a comment over on Wheat and {Wildflowers} telling me how many entries you have. Thanks for following!
Walking Tacos :)
http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/main-courses/walking-taco/
MMMMMM....try them with Doritos! Take the camping :)
Post a Comment