March 23, 2010

Pot Stickers

Michael came home from school today and pulled this writing assignment out of his backpack. He just beamed with pride :) He needed me to edit it before he could complete his final draft. A classmate had edited it as well. It made me smile...ok, really, it made me laugh out loud. I am including the peer's comments in parentheses. And from my pickiest eater, I present an essay on Michael's FAVORITE food...POT STICKERS.

Imagine the Pot Stickers...
{full of joy}

You'll say TIT'N before you know it. When you see a pot sticker, your mouth will water like a rapid ocean. When you go into the restaurant, you can hear the sizzle...zzcczzhhh.

When You Pick Up a Pot Sticker...
{full of joy}

You can feel the soft and slippery pasta with the different meats inside. Oh, how good it is. You should try one. (I have and it's good.)

When You Taste a Pot Sticker...
{full of joy}

Your mouth will water like a rapid ocean. Your tongue will have a party. (I believe you.)

And When You Smell a Pot Sticker...

Your nose will have a party. You need to eat one. (ok.)

When You See a Pot Sticker...

Your eyes just want to eat a pot sticker. You can't take a peek away from it.

When You Hear One...

Your ears love it in an instant. Gosh, when you bite it your ears go wild.
You should try one. You will love it!


According to Michael, TIT'N means "delicious" in Chinese. I really don't know, maybe it does. Makes you want to eat a pot sticker, eh? And if nothin' else, you'll be {full of joy} :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I think we need to have potstickers more often (full of joy)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones