We're home! Sigh. It was an amazing and thoroughly exhausting week! We are in the process of sorting through video and pictures to share. In the meantime, someone else posted this to youtube which makes it easy for this technically challenged mom :) This particular video was taken from the side so it's hard to see how absolutely awesome their lines and formations are. If we can figure it out, I'll post our video which was taken from the front. It's hard to tell the girls apart since their hair is dyed black, but Jessie is a bit taller than the other girls and starts the medly in the farthest front corner. She's easy for me to pick out only because I've watched her dance her whole life :) They took first place in the top division! I love the sitting duck spin at the end!
Don't Blink
11 years ago


















2 comments:
So much fun to watch ~ Congtratulations Jessie!
WOW - gorgeous!!!! Congrats to Jessie.
Post a Comment