Parent teacher conferences today. For us, that meant a day without school! It took a bit of bribing to coax them into a trip to one of my favorite parks for a few photos. All of them, especially the boys, moaned and pecked and harassed one another the entire way there.
Out of about 150 pictures, I think Sophie looked towards the camera once. O.K. maybe twice. Nathan managed a few tricks. Like throwing her into the air from a kneeling position. He doesn't have big guns for nothin' people. Those strong muscles come in handy in situations like these. Continuous shooting mode and fast shutter speed for me. And we managed. A few :)
Some of the pictures are darker than I would have liked. But I hoping once I learn a little about post processing, I can fix these up .
The only one who will hold still long enough for me to figure out my spot metering. She's always happy to pose for a few pictures. Although, I don't think she realized I was taking her picture here. I absolutely LOVE the colors!
Here's a good goofy face courtesy of Miss Mei. This is what almost all of the pictures looked like.
This picture makes me laugh so hard. I didn't tell them to hold hands. But they did. Sorta. If you look closely, Jessie and Nate have Christian and Michael by the arms. Basically pulling them down the way. As fast as possible. To end the misery :)
This one is good for a chuckle too. Notice Jessie's scowl directed towards Nate. He is oblivious that anything is wrong. Sophie's just a chill'in. Finally. With her favorite person, Nate. And of course the "boys" are just about on the verge of hysteria. So, so typical...



















6 comments:
I think they are AMAZING pictures!! I usually only get about 10/150! But one day, you will look back & you won't notice that they aren't ACTUALLY holding hands, you won't remember the arguing on the way there. All you will see is their beautiful smiles and see the lOVE!!!
Love the new pics!!! You always have the most perfect quotes! ;)
Kim, these are great!! I love them! Your kids are just so cute- you are a lucky mom!
Cute pictures, man I cannot even imagine taking a photo with five children, I can't get a good one of four!
Kim, those are great pictures, your kids are so grown up.
They are wonderful photos! And as far as that chaos thing? Ain't gonna happen...trust me.
Post a Comment