December 17, 2008

Seriously.



















Seriously. I know. I called the dentist's office yesterday to make an appointment, and the receptionist said, "I'm sorry, I don't think I can schedule your appointment until you update your blog. It's been a month and a half, and it is getting quite annoying" :) So, for my new friend at the dentist's office, this is for you. And for anyone else who hasn't given up on this new mama of five :) It has been busy around here. Busy, busy, busy. Wonderfully busy, I might add. Sophie is just the sweetest, and we absolutely adore her. She is learning so many new things and is certainly, most definitely NOT quiet, shy and introverted like we were told in her referral paperwork :) She is a girl with things to do and places to go. She is a 23 pound tiny tornado who we like to call Messy Mei. She busies herself ALL DAY LONG...helping with the laundry (clean in the dirty, dirty in the clean) and things of that sort. A little lady whose work is never done. Get the idea? After she "helps" (a term used loosely here) with any sort of task, she brushes her hands together as if to say, "ok, now that's done, what's next?". One night, as she was emptying Michael's backpack of every book, assignment, pen, pencil and snack, Michael looked at me and said, "mom, I think she is taking over the house" :) That she has. Most definitely. And we love it. Even the messes. So here it is, 6 weeks in review... This might take a few days. Seriously :)

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

That is funny about the dentist...my denitist officer reads ours too:) Your Sophie is DARLING!!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones