August 15, 2008

Going to China, Baby!


That's right! After 23 days waiting, CCAI called us this morning to tell us that our Travel Approval had arrived! They have requested our Consulate Appointment on September 9th. We should have a confirmed appointment by the beginning of next week. Two weeks from today we are on our way to Zhejiang! Sophie Mei Day is September 1st! I really just can't believe it! WE'RE GOING TO CHINA, BABY!!! :D :D :D

7 comments:

Campbells said...

congrats! I can't wait to see her!

Carrie said...

Kim, I'm so glad the TAs came! I can't wait to follow your journey to Sophie Mei - just wish we could be a part of it in Guangzhou!

kitchu said...

what wonderful news!

Erin said...

Just such wonderful news! I know you must be so excited (& busy!)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Kim,

Thanks for sending me your blog link!! I can't wait to "go" to China with you!!! I am going to be hanging on every word!! i am going to email you! Praying for a safe trip RIGHT NOW!!!

hugs,
Sara

Donna said...

Kim -
This is Donna, from the CCAIWC...I don't post as often as I used to, we traveled in Feb for our sweetie. I'm looking forward to following your journey to Sophie!

Rebecca Lily said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you & praying for you!!! I know you're in China right now and that Sophie is in your arms!!!!

Blessings,
Rebecca


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones