July 31, 2008

My New Blog


I'm loving my new blog! I check it often just to look at it :) Coincidentally, Rebecca had just put the finishing touches on it the day before we received our long awaited and greatly anticipated LOA. Perfect timing for an exciting announcement! A week has passed, and it has been a flurry of happy paperwork around here. With our LOA, we received the next list of "things to do" from our agency. I'm telling you, I practically need a list of my lists lately :) Packing lists, back to school shopping lists, cleaning lists, paperwork lists... It is definitely a chaotic, surreal, happy frenzy! Somebody pinch me...

I recently decided that I needed a place to record more of the day to day happenings for our family. A place to remember the funny things the kiddos say, a place to celebrate our happy times, a place to remember our blessings and struggles, and most importantly, a place to remember all the little things I love about being a mom.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Hey Kim I thought I would leave you a comment now that you have a website. Now for the sister that I dont talk to often because u are so busy I can now at least keep tabs and see how you are doing. Tell Ian he needs to show off his garden on your blog. I just picked 4 zucchinni tonight. Hope all is well. Sophie is coming home!!

kitchu said...

it looks great and if i didn't say congrats on your LOA yet, congrats!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones