July 24, 2008

I Love Little Letters like L-O-A!!!


This morning I received an e-mail from Sarah in the Waiting Child Department at Chinese Children Adoption International (CCAI). Now, this is not just any old e-mail, but THE e-mail we have been waiting 72 days for! This is what it said:

"Hope you are well! Great news--today we received your 'Letter Seeking Confirmation of Adopter' for your child, issued by the CCAA! ...at this time our estimate for your travel is five to eight weeks!"

Our agency will overnight express this document to us today. We will receive it tomorrow, sign and date it, and then send it back to them express mail to be received on Monday, July 28th. Our agency will then forward this document to the China Center of Adoption Affairs (CCAA) so that our Travel Approval can be issued!

We are BEYOND excited! Sophie Mei is coming home!!!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! Let the wonder begin...

Unknown said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!! Are we excited for you or what? What a great way to celebrate your own special way of pioneering on Pioneer Day!

Ashton said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am SOOOO excited for you!!!

Stacy said...

I love the picture you have with the caption. I know this time is full of anticipation, excitement, stress, and peace knowing that it's all going to happen very quickly. Can't wait to follow your journey!
Stacy

Catherine said...

This is great news....and what an awesome photo of Christian!

kitchu said...

This is SO awesome. I have no idea but I'm crying I'm so happy for you guys!

Rebecca Lily said...

CONGRATULATIONS to your family!!! May TA come quickly!!

Blessings,
Rebecca


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones