Bring on the tissues!!! I LOVE it! I've already started on some notes for my Gotcha Anniversary posts . . . I may have to do a slideshow after seeing this!! Hope you have a great Sophie Mei Day!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Thank you SO Much, Kim - for sharing your journey. I waited on the edge of my seat when you went to China. I watched you gather Sophie into your arms that first day & I cried for the daughter I didn't have at the time...I have loved watching Sophie grow over the last year....and shared many of the same milestones with you, as we have held our daughters' hearts & hands....
I, of course, LOVED the "phase" in Sophie's life when she could do pigtails!! How shallow am I? SO STINKIN cute!!!!!!!!!!
This blog was created to give me a place to journal the everyday happenings of our family. A place to record the funny things my kiddos say, a place to celebrate our happy times, a place to remember our blessings and struggles and most importantly, a place to remember all the little things I love about being a mom.
6 comments:
Bring on the tissues!!! I LOVE it! I've already started on some notes for my Gotcha Anniversary posts . . . I may have to do a slideshow after seeing this!! Hope you have a great Sophie Mei Day!!!
Couldn't get through this one, either...sniff, sniff....
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Thank you SO Much, Kim - for sharing your journey. I waited on the edge of my seat when you went to China. I watched you gather Sophie into your arms that first day & I cried for the daughter I didn't have at the time...I have loved watching Sophie grow over the last year....and shared many of the same milestones with you, as we have held our daughters' hearts & hands....
I, of course, LOVED the "phase" in Sophie's life when she could do pigtails!! How shallow am I? SO STINKIN cute!!!!!!!!!!
Too cute! We all call her "our Sophie" We love her lots!
How cute! She has grown so much in just a year! Great job on the video...I am impressed with your computer skills. :)
wow.... i am speechless. absolutely incredible.
i can't wait for this next year to unfold for us!!
i have tears in my eyes watching this!
Post a Comment